life is not over you can move on. There’s so much ahead. So much in store for you. You can always keep going. Where there is a will there is a way.
As a Forty Plusser I had my fair shares of wicked curveballs in life.
For too long in my life I have tried to ignore things that needed fixing and attention. I tried to live a happy go lucky life. I lived a life of total pretence. I did not want people to notice how broken I was inside. I was ashamed to let down my guard. I was too afraid to drop the mask!!! I was afraid to show my true feelings. To me, these ghosts of my past was too embarrassing to share with anyone!
To me, healing was a 360 degrees U-turn. I also know that I won’t be my old self EVER. My old self had evaporated in the air. My old self is gone forever. But that’s okay!!! I have reached a point in my life where I just couldn’t care less! I tend to practise more selflove. I am stronger. I am more confident. I don’t have…
MORE IN FISHER OF MEN
- Reblog: Remember teamwork begins by building trust. — IV Quotesif you like my quote show some love sharing the post …. Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. Helen Keller Talent wins games, but teamwork and…
- You came this far to come this far??Pride is at the center of all that we say and do. The ignorance that we have on a particular matter grants passage to our fear to play a motivating factor in us…
- Sunshiny SA, Kavitha15h agoAs they say, there’s life in the old dog yet.
I dreaded some periods but it DOES get better.Reply1Like
- myexpressionofthoughtsblog14h agoBeautiful thought sharedReply1Like
MORE ON WORDPRESS.COM
- Madysonwho do you want to be?Who do you want to be? In the core of who you are – where nobody sees – who do you want to be? It’s a startling question really. To think about all of this.…
- AajaywritesAjayFor You My Love.Four years down the line and I’m still here, waiting for you to call back, to text back, or maybe pay me a visit. Four years down the line and I’m still caught…